Monday, September 27, 2010

Clients!

I am so excited for October! I have 2 clients lined up, which I will be posting more about later, but yes! Yay for me and cupcakes!

On another note, the business side of this venture of mine is moving right along. Today I set up an e-mail (heycupcakeIN@aol.com ) , bought a domain for my eventual website (http://www.theheycupcake.com/) and ordered business cards and magnets courtesy of http://www.vistaprint.com/ . Needless to say, it was an incredibly productive day and it absolutely flew by. One minute it's 10:30 am and the next thing I know it's 2 pm...what on earth?! At least I wasn't sitting on my bum all day! I also put up a few pictures of some of my cupcakes for people to look at. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I will have a link for more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. BonJour! I'm so proud and happy about your new venture!I especially like being one of the tasters!!I adore the pink flowered cupcakes with the pearls inside the center.Much success and Bon Appetit! MIMI.

    ReplyDelete