Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Girly

I know I say this every time I make cupcakes, but I was SO excited about the cupcakes I was asked to make last weekend. I think the theme had a lot to do with it...hot pink and zebra. Can you get any more girly and fabulous than that?! I made 1 dozen chocolate in hot pink liners and 1 dozen vanilla in zebra striped liners.
Jubilee Sweet Arts Zebra Cup Cake Liners Baking Cups

I love these liners! They are just so stinkin' cute! Anyways, I wasn't able to do everything I wanted with them because I had a shoulder injury, but they were still pretty fantastic. I need to get the pictures and post them, but the zebra lined cupcakes had hot pink frosting with a white chocolate "J" (for the girls first name) and the hot pink lined cupcakes had white frosting with white and black glitter....*sigh* Boy did I love making these cupcakes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment