Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pictures

I am finally in front of a computer WITH internet access AND I have my camera with me to upload pictures. Amazing!

Here are pictures of my most recent cupcakes. First up we have the chocolate cupcakes with cherry filling...


Next we have Valentine's Day cupcakes. The first ones are red velvet with cream cheese frosting.


Next are the chocolate chip cupcakes. They were for a kindergarten class party, so the big pink hearts are actually plastic rings.



Then we have the funfetti cupcakes for the same kindergarten class party.







Lastly, I would like to take a moment to appreciate sprinkles. I'm not a big sprinkles person, I actually prefer to not have sprinkles on cupcakes, cakes, donuts, etc, but I found these sprinkles and fell in love. 


They are just about the cutest darn things I have ever seen! Little red, white and pink heart sprinkles. Fabulous! I need more reasons to discover fabulous sprinkles like these!


I know my little man sure did enjoy them :)


1 comment: