Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Peanut butter

I wanted to make some cupcakes last week, but wanted to make something different...without having to go to the store :) So that led me to chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. Basically it's a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting and I actually ended up making a peanut butter filling and putting that in half of them. The verdict? They were delicious, the frosting had a perfect amount of peanut butter. I will say though that the ones that had the peanut butter filling were gone much quicker than the ones that didn't. Note taken :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I work at Michiana OB-GYN and just ate one of your cupcake pops that a patient brought in and it was FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE making cupcakes too and trying new flavors-if you ever do expand or just need some help, let me know! You can reach me through my blog or my email: rebcp1972@gmail.com. P.S. EVERYONE is raving about them here in the office. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you all enjoyed them! Delivering to a doctor's office was a new experience for me, but I thought the idea was great. I will definitely keep you in mind if I ever get that store front :)

    ReplyDelete