Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cookout

 May was quite a busy month. We not only have my son's, husband's and mine birthday's, but I also had 3 new cupcake orders. Woo-hoooo! Very exciting.
 So one of the orders was for an end-of-school-year cookout. I wanted to make them fun because it was for elementary students. Chocolate and vanilla were requested, 2 dozen of each, and when I asked if they wanted anything special I was told "Oh just some sprinkles would be fine". What? WHAT?!? I don't even know what those words mean! Let's just say, I gave them more than just sprinkles :)



I used regular cupcake liners with these ones because I had found some fabulous liners at a local decorating shop (La Candy Shoppe) and they looked like red and white checked tablecloths. Can you get any more cook-out than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment