Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Samples

Last week, I made up a couple dozen cupcakes and sent them out as samples. I'm loving all the feedback I'm getting! Definitely makes things exciting! One of my biggest fears was that after my first few orders that everything was going to die down and fizzle out and my cupcakes would be no more....but NO! Things are still going great and I'm still loving it!

I received an order for some school spirit cupcakes. The colors are purple and white - could it be any more fantastic than that?! Those are for Friday, so I will post pictures after those are all done.


We are also considering renting a commercial kitchen or considering places to rent for a storefront. I'm starting to get more and more orders and it's time to start considering this. I'm not sure when anything like this will happen. It might be in 6 months, it might be next year, but it's definitely time to start thinking about it and keeping our eyes open. Big shout out to my sister right here, too. She's a real estate agent and definitely has our best interest at heart.

The last week has definitely been a whirlwind!

No comments:

Post a Comment