Monday, November 8, 2010

No internet

I need to apologize for the lack of posts/updates lately! I have no internet at my house and life with 2 young boys gets hectic at times; so getting in front of a computer with internet is not always the easiest thing.

I've done 2 sets of birthday cupcakes since my last post. Nothing exciting, but I've been getting lots of good feedback. I have a strawberry cupcake recipe I want to try (yummmmm), but when I went to buy strawberries at the store they were all out (boooooo). My sister likes to frequently brainstorm with me and contribute ideas and this one I think is rather fabulous. I'm going to make mini-cupcakes to give out as samples...give 'em just enough to make 'em want more :) No, that's not the idea. The mini-cupcakes are just enough to give people an idea of the cupcakes and the possibilities PLUS they are easier to make and transport and can be made easily made in mass.

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment